Let’s take your body back in time to when you were 5 months old and re-awaken your ideal posture and movement patterns, OK?
This “transition” exercise is critical for training your shoulder blades to automatically go to their optimal position for:
- Less neck tension (and less headaches)
- Better shoulder “ball and socket” alignment (helps with tendonitis, bursitis, impingement syndrome, etc)
- Overall more organic, upright, regenerative posture!
- Try this move and let me know in the comments if you were able to make connection to the ground with the points I mentioned.
- If this type of mindful movement is interesting to you. Click Here to get on the early notification list for my upcoming FREE Online “Transitions” workshop!