2 weeks ago today I took a pretty serious spill on my mountain bike that put me in a sling for 4 days with an acromioclavicular (shoulder) injury.
So I am VERY grateful for the knowledge I have about how to speed the healing and repair process immensely and I wanted to share it with you.
The video I recorded for you (below) outlines the 3 key elements plus some other nutritional products I’m currently using to re-build QUALITY tissue.
Below are the supplements I use on myself and on my patients with acute injuries for “warp speed healing”:
1. Proteolytic Enzymes (Wobenzyme or Zy-Wobin Forte) – You take these enzymes on an empty stomach. They speed the healing process immensely and are especially important in the inflammatory stage (first 72 hours). The enzymes “drain the inflammation bucket”.
You’ll be amazed at how fast bruises and swelling subside.
2. “Herbal Aspirin” (Inflavonoid Intensive Care) – These powerful herbal anti-inflammatory herbs and bioflavonoids at to “turn down the faucet” on the amount of inflammation that gets created and “dumped into the bucket”.
- Features an extract of boswellia, as well as turmeric and ginger—all premium quality and standardized to key compounds to ensure effectiveness, reproducibility, and consistent results.
- Provides cayenne, an herb that has long been prized for its many health benefits such as the relief of minor pain, which complements the activity of the other herbs.*
- Offers added antioxidant support from quercetin.*
- Provides excellent muscle tissue support and relief of minor pain following intense exercise or “weekend warrior” activities.*
(*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.)
This injury also really got me thinking about what would happen if I couldn’t perform manual work anymore.
It was just the kick in the seat of the pants I needed to get more serious about continuing to add content and new coaching opportunities inside the Core Wellness Institute.
Save the link to this blog post in case you or someone you know needs some warp speed healing!
P.S. This protocol can save you years of distress because it drastically reduces scar tissue as your body goes into the repair and tissue remodeling phase.