Sorry for lack of specificity here but it’s a little different each time.
- Fill half of your container with extra virgin olive oil
- Then fill to 3/4’s w/Tahini
- several table spoons raw apple cider vinegar
- (optional ingredient) teaspoon of raw nama shoyu unpasterized soy sauce or other wheat free soy sauce
- a pinch of mustard
- squeeze juice of half a lemon,
- parsley flakes (preferably fresh)
- garlic chives (or crushed garlic)
- Italian seasonings to taste (or braggs herbs).
- Sweeten with honey, agave, or maple syrup
- Full any remaining space with purified/spring water
Play with ratios to desired thickness…