But seriously, 100% responsibility to make the decisions to live an inspired life immersed in a healing environment of thought, movement, and nutrition is the only way to keep the health care system from crumbling.
Check that…the current system HAS to crumble and be rebuilt from the ground up. I'm not waiting for the matrix to change. I am the change. You are the change. We are the change.
But everyone must realize the Truth and live an inspired life based on:
- Present moment awareness (not being attached to / worried about future outcomes or past experiences)
- The understanding the Golden Rule of "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
- Awareness of calm, functional, peaceful, expansive breathing
- Maintaining organic / authentic / human movement patterns like we used as a 4 to 6 year old.
- Eating a consciously chosen whole food, plant based diet (even if you choose to eat animal products, those animals should have eaten PLANTS…NOT GRAINS their whole life)
There's more (from my perspective) but that covers a lot!
Thanks for the poke. I guess I need it for that to come out.