So I recorded some snippets from our adventures at Great Smokies National Park in Gatlinburg, TN for you.
Along with the awesome scenery up the trail, I share:
- An important stretch for your ankles so you don’t end up with knee, hip, low back, and other upstream pains.
- The best position for climbing stairs (or mountains).
- Exactly WHY exposing yourself to moving water (and drinking good water and living foods) acts as powerful antioxidant therapy so you can protect your brain, heart, and every cell in your body!
- Why a Smoky Mountain stream works just like your kidneys to get rid of acid (and what you can do to get your cells more alkaline and healthy.)
- Plus some overriding words of wisdom from my 10 year old sidekick (and camera man), Nathaniel.
Hope you enjoy the hike and learn something along the way.
Now get out and have an adventure!
(Leave me your questions and comments below!)